- Most Powerful Cleaning in its class driven by the Heavy Duty cycle with Extra Power button Most Powerful Cleaning in its class driven by the Heavy Duty cycle with Extra Power button.
- Extra Power button Some stains dissolve best in hot water. Others in cold. With the push of a button, Maytag fights both in a single load. The Extra Power button boosts stain-fighting performance on any wash cycle with a dual-temperature wash.
- Smart capable appliance Stay in control and manage laundry from anywhere with smart features available with the connected subscription. Use the Maytag app to remotely control your appliance, get end of cycle notifications and troubleshoot select issues. (Appliance must be set to remote enable. WiFi, App & Connected Subscription required. Features subject to change. Details & privacy info at maytag.com/connect.)
- Deep Fill option For more water when you want it, select the Deep Fill option to fill the wash basket with your choice of deeper water levels. The extra water works with robust wash action to effectively break down and rinse away everyday tough messes (Bulky Items cycle only available with deepest water level).
- Built-in water faucet The built-in water faucet is engineered for the extra dirty. Use it to rinse away loose soils as clothes go in or fill the tub for up to a three-hour soak before the cycle begins. Delay the start of the wash cycle to take loads straight from soaking to washing without coming back to the washer.
- Quick Wash cycle The Quick Wash cycle cleans small, lightly soiled loads in 30 minutes with extra high spin speeds, pairing nicely with the Quick Dry cycle on matching Maytag® dryers to get your clothes ready in no time.
- 10-year limited parts warranty on the direct drive motor and stainless steel wash basket We don't just tell you a Maytag® washer will get your clothes clean for years: we confidently back our washers with a 10-year limited parts warranty on the direct drive motor and stainless steel wash basket (Visit maytag.com for warranty details).
- Sanitize with Oxi cycle The Sanitize with Oxi cycle removes 99.9%f household bacteria. Increased wash temperatures and oxygenated additives work together to clean tough messes (Bacteria tested were K. pneumoniae, P. aeruginosa, S. aureus)
- Maytag® Commercial Technology Maytag® Commercial Technology ensures your appliance is built with commercial-grade parts and works like clockwork year after year. The direct drive motor and stainless steel wash basket are backed by a 10-year limited parts warranty (Visit maytag.com for warranty details).
- Slow-close glass lid The slow-close glass lid offers a clear view of laundry and quiet, precision closing.
- ENERGY STAR® certified ENERGY STAR® certified models exceed government standards to help conserve natural resources and save money on your utility bills.
- American Pride We take pride in building strong, reliable appliances for your home. These washers are proudly assembled by hard-working employees in Clyde, Ohio.
- Direct drive motor The direct drive motor not only has the power to handle large loads, it's backed by our 10-year limited parts warranty (Visit maytag.com for warranty details).
- Advanced Vibration Control The powerful shock absorbers and springs of Advanced Vibration Control reduce vibration to help keep disruptive noise to a minimum, load after load.
- Wrinkle Control cycle The Wrinkle Control cycle is specially designed to help prevent wrinkles with warm water and low spin speeds.
- Power impeller The Power impeller attacks everyday tough stains in a single wash with a reverse wash motion and triple action spray that keeps clothes thoroughly saturated with water and concentrated detergent throughout the cycle.
Professional delivery and installation is available for every product we sell. We would be happy to coordinate delivery and installation for you.
Extended warranties are usually very inexpensive and can save you thousands in the future.
Some can even cover extra costs that result, such as cost of food that spoils when your fridge dies.
It's simple and inexpensive to purchase extended warranties and one of the smartest ways to protect your investment.
can be large, heavy and expensive. You probably don't have the special tools or expertise needed to fix them in a crisis. If you can spare a few thousand dollars without batting an eyelash for new
should they break tomorrow, don't buy a warranty. But if you're like most of us, protect yourself by purchasing inexpensive extended warranties when you buy a new product and save yourself big money in the long run.